The best way to share a recorded lesson is by adding it to a Studio board and then assigning that to your class. You can also then add further lesson resources to the assignment such as quizzes (linked from Assessment builder), image and audio, as well as any other files stored in My content such as PDF worksheets (you can only upload videos and images directly from your device to a Studio board so you must upload your file to My content first and then add to your Quicklist using the Actions button).
- Record your video - this can be done using your webcam, or camera if using a tablet or mobile device.
- Create a Studio board from scratch.
- Click the + button at the bottom of the page and select upload from your device.
- Browse for the video you have created and select it. Click Choose and then Upload. If using a tablet or mobile device, you can select the option to Take Photo or Video and record your video directly to the board (please note it may take a while for the video file to be optimised for viewing).
- Add further instructions or resources to your board as required.
- When assigning the Studio board to your class, select the option to Allow edit if you wish your pupils to add responses to the board.
Uploading from a mobile