To be able to comment and feedback on a pupils Studio project, first make sure it has been assigned correctly using the following steps:
Creating the assignment
- Create the Studio board activity
- Click the Share button and select Assign/Distribute
- On the next window, select Allow Edit (and Allow Chat if appropriate. This will allow for communication with the pupil whilst the activity is in progress)
- Choose a Due Date and select the Class or individual pupils you would like to assign it to from the next window.
Feeding back on the assignment
- From your home page or the navigation waffle, select Classrooms
- Click on the eye next to the relevant Assignment. This will take you to Studio.
- Select the Assigned tab on the left and click on the relevant Studio assignment.
- If the pupil has completed the assignment it will show a green button next to the pupils name.
- Click on the green button.
- On the next screen you can see the pupils board and in the box to the top right-hand corner, select the option to Grade.