The Navigation section of Pathway features a wide range of courses centred around themes of self, professional role, culture and community authored by highly experienced educators and experts in their field. Courses are presented through a variety of roundtable discussions, interviews and reflections.
Courses are presented in six stages:
- Course introduction, theme and reflection
- Unit 1 introduction, film, thought piece and reflection
- Unit 2 introduction, film, thought piece and reflection
- Unit 3 introduction, film, thought piece and reflection
- Unit 4 introduction, film, thought piece and reflection
- Course summary
Each unit provides an introduction and its objectives. Once you have entered the course select Begin this course to the right of the introductory video. You can either watch this before you begin the course as part of the overview or once you have entered the course.
After viewing the film, reading the overview and the thought piece, there is an opportunity to record your reflections by typing in the relevant text boxes, before continuing to the next unit. You can enter an unlimited number of words and your responses are automatically saved so you can return to them at any time.
Each unit within the course includes:
- a film
- thought piece
The course finishes with a film summarising it's objectives.