Yes! With your trial, you have full access to all of the platform features including creating pupils, classes and groups. These will have to be manually created, but if you move to a full subscription of Espresso, we will use our synchronisation tool to automate this process for you.
The first step is to create a class to attach the pupil to.
To manually create a class
- Select Classrooms from the top navigation tile
- Choose All Classrooms and Create Classroom.
- Give the class a name and an optional description: class name is visible to pupils when content is assigned to them; the description is not.
- Click Save
To manually add a pupil
- Navigate to Classrooms
- Select All Pupils from the left-hand pane
- Click the Create pupil button
- Fill in the required fields including class, year, name, username and password
- Click Add pupil
Once you have created a class and a pupil, you can try assigning some activities and resources to them. Use the following article to get you started: